Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    administrator
    Keymaster
    Winter Nova

I believe people do. Love won’t always be roses but people have this idea that it is supposed to be. Love has its easy times and it’s hard times.

Shannon Acker

Yes…. the idea of, the concept of, and the fantasy of. That’s why we end up in loveless relationships with people we think we SHOULD love instead of actually love.

Janelle Ever Bless

Love can be a challenge to define at the level of how a person experiences it. Love can involve personal affection, sexual attraction, platonic admiration, brotherly loyalty, benevolent concern, or worshipful adoration. Love is the emotion felt and actions performed by someone concerned for the well-being of another person. Love involves affection, compassion, care, and self-sacrifice.

Shea Almanza

people not supporting a franchise is what kills a franchise.

Acelyn Velasco

Yup! A good example are the hopeless romantic who falls in love with a total douche/asshole/jackass/bitch thinking that their love could make a better person out from these kind of people.

Alexis Nneji

Yes

Gracia Lorica

Yes

Milka Adewuyi

To me love and happiness including other emotions and feelings are all state of mind. We just have to make the right choices every morning when we wake up and find out we still breathing. When you chose to love someone no matter what even without telling that person trust me they will feel it and so is the opposite of positive feelings like there are day I came home and the last person I want to see is my husband or children. I would just be quiet and pretend everything is okay and I’m just tired and before you know there is shift in my kids energy or my husband try to compensate thinking he have done something. If we can know others do conceive our energy and get affected then why not chose the best of best positive energy and light up your entire home or work place even at church. Let people see you and celebrate your arrival. It’s such a beautiful contagious energy that no one can put finger on it other than saying she think she is all that for the haters as haters will always have a final say whether you stay sad and negative or positive and upbeat.

James B Adams

Absolutely

Alexis Nneji

We’re often found loving expectations we’ve set for a relationship that doesn’t show us any signs of love. We often think someone will,change like they do in fairy tales. I often found myself imagining the potential that someone had and the problem was they never saw the same potential I did. This led to many heart breaking moments. Learning to accept reality and accept people for who they are was the best lesson I learned. Love is more than just a word it’s an action and a true connection with someone who’s meant for you. I didn’t find true love until I met my husband everyone before him was simply me investing my love in the wrong people.

Beth Christy Webb Thoman

My deceased girlfriend did, engaged maybe 14 times. I’m starting to to think I do and expect the honeymoon stage to never end.

Pete Piper

Every damn day

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.