Gm everyone. Would you ever consider being in a open relationship to save what y…

Home Forums Relationship Advice Gm everyone. Would you ever consider being in a open relationship to save what y…

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Charles Anderson 7 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 23 total)
  • Author

administrator
    Keymaster

Gm everyone. Would you ever consider being in a open relationship to save what you had ?

Charles Anderson

Nope
    They can whore with someone else

Joey Covet

I’m polyamorous and my relationship is already open. My advice: that’s the wrong reason to do it. The right reason is that you and your partner are both happy and comfortable with the idea of being in more than one relationship, with your partner being in more than one relationship, or bringing more people into the relationship. Any other reason is not a good foundation for an open relationship and will only cause grief, jealousy, frustration, resentment.

Swantje Weixler

No way

Viviane Saintvil

I like Joey Covet answer.

Glory Sunday

No

Angela Littrell Williams

No no..

Naomi Lea

Nope tell them to kick rocks. Not worth my time or health of catching stds

Carol McDowell

Hell no. I’m not going to be his sloppy seconds. If he wants an open relationship then that’s telling me that he isn’t satisfied with me. So in that case….he’s no longer good enough for me and I lost my appetite for him. Open relationships are gross. God would not approve of an open relationship anymore than he would approve of the murdering of innocent babies, by way of abortion. Does your partner think so highly of himself that he thinks two women would consent to him screwing other women while supposedly in a relationship with you? That’s just ducked up & wrong.

Lauren Consul

Open relationship can work for some couples, but only if it’s an active choice they are both making with lots of communication about it. It should not be used as a means to “save” a relationship, because it’s not addressing the underlying issues of what’s plaguing the relationships; it’s trying to put a band-aid on it and one that can often cause more hurt.

James Montana Okoye

Nope

Janet Bell

No

Adeyemi George

No

Jo Bear

Nope

Alexa Brown

Isn’t that just saying your single but sleeping with someone?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 23 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.