so i need advice/ a woman's point of view. the girl im about to break up w…

Home Forums Relationship Advice so i need advice/ a woman's point of view. the girl im about to break up w…

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Majda Fuwaa 7 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

administrator
    Keymaster

so i need advice/ a woman's point of view.

the girl im about to break up with, is bringing up old stuff up she was cool with from the start, from the beginning she knew i didn't like going out much and only went to work and stayed in and played videogames and was more of a homebody and she said she was cool with it now after like a year its an issue all of a sudden, im not sure after all this time why bring that up when she could've spoken up from the beginning or not been with me? does it seem like shes trying to guilt me into staying? ladies if you started talking to someone like that would you wait til you kinda got the idea you were gonna break up or at the beginning when it could've been fixed?

Majda Fuwaa

Good question… there is a difference between saying something and experiencing it. Maybe she didn’t expect that to be THAT much. And even if you didn’t like to go out, was she allowed to go out without you ? Did you made compromise to please her from time to time ? Maybe she was ok with it at first because she wanted to try dating you anyway but ended up disappointed you made no effort for her

Jose’s Real

yeah she could’ve but she didn’t want to go out by herself much 🤷 and we usually spent time at my house just relaxing and she’d usually say she enjoyed it and was happy now all if a sudden its an issue, which is too late to fix 🤷

Deeķäy Omshőřț Mmägořätïë

If she was okay with it at first time..and no most of the time she goes out alone
    Something is fishy .maybe its her way to make an excuse to break up with why did she said she enjoyed it for the first time or third time when you hangout in your house together ..if she told you the truth from the beginning im sure even you you would have made an effort to be on same level as her rather than to pretend

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.